Standard display advertising
|Type||Dimensions (width x height, px)||Size||Format||Third Party Tags|
|MREC||300×250||<40KB||SWF with back-up GIF or GIF||<100KB|
|Leaderboard||728×90||<40KB||SWF with back-up GIF or GIF||<100KB|
|Half Page||300×600||<40KB||SWF with back-up GIF or GIF||<100KB|
|Half MREC*||150×125||<40KB||SWF with back-up GIF or GIF||N/A|
|Sub Leaderboard||300×60||<40KB||SWF with back-up GIF or GIF||N/A|
|Skins**||1920×1200||<220KB||JPG or GIF||N/A|
• All ads are served ROS, unless otherwise specified
• Rich media executions attract a $5 CPM surcharge
• All formats except Skins can support rich media. For certain features we can accept pre-roll
• Banners can be Flash, JPG or GIF and must be less than 100k unless with a Flash pre-loader.
• Our ad server is DFP – Google’s Doubleclick for Publishers – the client is responsible for ensuring that Flash files work with DFP
• You can validate Flash files here: https://flashval-temp.
• DFP does not support Flash 11: http://support.google.com/
• For information on passing a clickTAG check here: http://support.google.
• A backup GIF must be provided with all flash files.
• All banners must be received 5 working days in advance of display. If not embedded (eg clicktag) please also clearly indicate a clickthrough URL
• **See also Skin advertising specifications
• IAB display guidelines