Standard display advertising
|Type||Dimensions (width x height, px)||Size||Format||Third Party Tags|
|MREC||300×250||<40KB||SWF with back-up GIF or JPG||<100KB|
|Leaderboard||728×90||<40KB||SWF with back-up GIF or JPG||<100KB|
|Half Page||300×600||<40KB||SWF with back-up GIF or JPG||<100KB|
• Our ad server is DFP – Google’s Doubleclick for Publishers – the client is responsible for ensuring that Flash files work with DFP. Validate your Flash file.
• DFP does not support Flash V11 or higher.
• Flash creative does not track clicks. Find out more about passing a clickTAG.
• A backup GIF or JPG must be provided with all flash files.
• Banners can be Flash, JPG, GIF or supplied via third party or DoubleClick tags
• All banners and URLs must be received 5 working days in advance of display.
• IAB display guidelines